The Board of Visitors 66th Annual Fashion Show Luncheon was Dec. 14 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn. More than 1,100 attended the occasion to cheer on the 2020 Flower Girls, grandchildren of BOV members and professional models on the runway as they wore fashions from Dillard’s. Joanie O’Connor chaired the event.
Proceeds from the luncheon benefit the community health-care needs of women, children and the elderly. In 2019, BOV granted more than $1.1 million to local charities, including The Board of Visitors Ryan House, Homeless Youth Connection, Barrow Neurological Foundation and Mission of Mercy.
The 2020 Flower Girls will be presented at the 105th Annual Charity Ball on April 4 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn.
PHOTOS BY STEVE YAP, COURTESY BOARD OF VISITORS
2019 BOV Grant Recipients
• About Care, Inc.
• Banner Health Foundation
• Barrow Neurological Foundation
• The Board of Visitors Ryan House
• Boys & Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix
• Central Arizona Dental Society Foundation
• Duet: Partners in Health & Aging
• East Valley Adult Resources
• Florence Crittenton
• Foundation for Blind Children
• Homeless Youth Connection
• Mission of Mercy
• Neighborhood Ministries
• Phoenix Allies for Community Health/PACH
• St. Joseph’s Foundation
• St. Vincent de Paul Virginia G. Piper Medical Dental Clinic
• Scottsdale Training & Rehabilitation Services/STARS
• Southwest Human Development
• UPWARD for Children and Families