For the first time PANTONE introduces two shades, Rose Quartz and Serenity as the PANTONE Color of the Year 2016.
Rose Quartz is a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure. Serenity is weightless and airy, like the expanse of the blue sky above us, bringing feelings of respite and relaxation even in turbulent times.
“Joined together, Rose Quartz and Serenity demonstrate an inherent balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace.” – Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director, Pantone Color Institute
Shop PANTONE 2016 color trends
1. Marni, crystal-embellished crepe mini dress, in quartz.
2. Alexis Bittar, Lucite glacial crystal chandelier earrings, in silver-blue.
3. Valentino, patent leather rockstud slingback pumps, in poudre.
4. Chloé, Marcie small crossbody bag, in street blue.
5. Saint Laurent, Sac de Jour satchel bag, in pale pink.
6. Lancôme, Vernis in Love fade resistant nail polish, in bleu lasure.
7. Miu Miu, 52MM metal cat’s-eye sunglasses, in pink.